The unMasked Legal Committee is working on a New Mexico suit, full details on this page.
Use this Cease and Desist letter with any business that denies you service after citing your medical exemption rights.
Here’s a video of Peggy Hall speaking with John Jay Singleton (lawyer) about how to speak to and take action against a business that refuses you service. It’s worth watching if you want to take a strong stand, even if you just want a strong set of questions to fend off legal over-step:
And this is the link to Peggy’s page with all the documents and materials.
Suits have been filed and already succeeded in other states (will soon link to each suit):
- Federal, re vaccines; model open letter to Supreme Court
- Arizona and judicial ruling
- Minnesota and re masks and emergency powers
- California and re tech censorship and churches and again and re schools and school vaccines and constitutional rights
- Michigan and re HCL and re masks
- Florida, and and
- Hawaii and
- New York and re vaccines and closures and
- North Carolina and
- Ohio and
- Oregon and
- Texas and re contact tracing
This page likely has additional links to new actions.