- “Fact Checking” is a distortion and sites are universally corrupt
- Conflict of interest is the standard; follow the money
- Fact checkers don’t use source information and don’t contest the facts, but rather they confirm opinions of media and engage in attacking the targets.
James Corbett has produced many good pieces on this issue and models investigative practice and journalistic integrity:
- Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?
- Fact Check: Polio Vaccines, Tetanus Vaccines, and the Gates Foundation
- Fact Check: Progressive Hero Margaret Sanger Was a Racist Eugenicist
- Fact Check: Bill Gates and the “God Gene” Vaccine
- Fact Checking the 5G/Coronavirus Hypothesis
- 5 Conspiracy “Theories” That Became Conspiracy FACTS
- How to Talk to Someone Who’s Spreading COVID-19 Misinformation